Thursday, May 10, 2007

Work (Office) Stress

Recently, There have been unprecedented stress in my work environment partly due to the fact that my division is under staffed.

The other factor has to do with the work environment itself. I am not going to bore you (my dear readers) with the details. However, this trend has resulted in a negative attitude to work on the part of the staffs of my division. This was caused mainly by the head of our division not being interested in the welfare of his staff and he seems not to be doing anything about it despite his promise to look into it.

On my part as a staff in the division, I am watching as events unfold. If things do not change for the better, I will have to take an alternative course of action which i am not willing to mention here.

I think this piece is enough for one day coming from somebody who is stressed up in the office.

Thanks for stopping by.


Note: You can leave comments without registering as a blogger.

No comments: