I decided to post the following on my blog so that visitor can read and learn some valuable lessons.
I had a row with a colleague of mine in the office this afternoon. He accused me of always dissolving our meetings. I was embarrased to hear that my good intentions have been mis-interpreted.
I discovered that he does not have leadership skills because if he had, he should have been able to read the mood of the others at the meeting and the wise thing to do at that point in time is to call the meeting off.
A good lesson i learnt from this is that "No matter how good and genuine your intentions are, people who see you as a threat to them in some way will always misrepresent your intentions. So you have to be careful when dealing with people especially colleagues in the office.
I hope you find this piece useful.
One Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment